It is often difficult for those who administer non-profit organizations and corporations to think in terms of protecting themselves from dishonest or fraudulent applicants. After all, at the heart of most non-profits is a standard of service and trust.
This very trusting nature can make non-profits vulnerable to exploitation by deceptive individuals. Not only are their own assets at risk, but the individuals and agencies they serve are often in positions of vulnerability. Particular caution must be taken in screening potential employees and volunteers for placement in these positions of trust. One disastrous incident can endanger an organization’s reputation for trustworthiness.
Our Non-Profit packages can help protect your organization and your reputation. Searches include:
- Social Security Number Validation
- Social Security Number Trace
- Previous Employment Verification
- Employment Eligibility Verification
- Education Verification
- Credit Report
- Motor Vehicle Records Checks
- Volunteer Check
- National Criminal Search
- Statewide Criminal Search
- County Court Criminal Records Search
- National Sex Offender Registry
- Statewide Sex Offender Registry