Students are in their most vulnerable years. We rely on the teaching, security and support staff of our schools to protect them. The Defender Series™ Education Screening Solutions offer two levels of configuration to facilitate fast, informed hiring decisions by accessing criminal, education, professional, financial and employment records across the nation. Our Upgraded Education Screening Package searches more databases to screen in greater depth, with special focus on revealing professional misconduct and any violent or sexually-oriented offenses.
Defender Series™ Education Services Screening Basic (Level 1) Package
Our Basic Education Services Screening Package saves you 5% off ordering these searches individually and includes:
- InstaCriminal Nationwide Search—Virtually instant multi-jurisdictional search of state and county criminal records compiled from counties, Department of Corrections and Administration of the Court across the country. Also includes reporting from:
- Social Security Address Trace—Returns full name, age, date of birth and a complete address history, including dates and phone numbers at listed addresses. Data is crosschecked through the Social Security Death Index to prevent the stealing of a deceased person’s identity.
- National/International Watchlists—Results from sources such as Office of Foreign Assets Control, National Sex & Violent Offender Database, P.R.I.O.R.S. and the Foreign Nationals Database, Interpol, CIA, Immigrations and Customs, FBI Most Wanted and more.
- Sex Offender Search—Accesses state and Native American sex offender registries.
Defender Series™ Education Services Screening Upgraded (Level 2) Package
Our Upgraded Education Services Screening Package saves you 10% off ordering these searches individually and includes everything in our Basic Education Services Screening Package as well as:
- Education Verification—Includes dates of attendance, degree, major or program, and graduation date, if applicable. Confirmed by verification specialist. PLEASE NOTE: A signed Disclosure and Release Form is required to run this report. Additional fees may apply.
- Employment Verification—An employment verification specialist contacts the employer to verify dates of employment, last position held and eligibility for rehire.
- Employment Credit Report—Accesses applicant credit history, including identifying information, public records, outstanding debt, payment history, loans and mortgages, late payments and defaults, and credit inquiries. PLEASE NOTE: A signed Disclosure and Release Form is required to run this report.
- Professional License Verification—Verification with the professional, state or federal issuing authority to confirm the applicant’s certification, license or credentials, status and the dates of issue and expiration.
- Reference Verification— A verification specialist contacts the personal and professional references provided by the applicant and determines or confirms the reference’s relationship with the applicant, length of time known, any joint work experiences and overall character.