Don’t take shortcuts when it comes to protecting your business.
Let the facts protect you from disaster:
- Almost 1/3 of all business failures are caused by employee theft.
- It costs between $7,000 and $40,000 to replace an employee.
- On-the-job violence costs employers $36 billion each year.
- 1/3 of all application forms contain outright lies about crucial information.
- In the United States, over half of all new hires don’t work.
The buck stops with you
As an employer or as a human resources professional, you have to make vital decisions about potential or current employees in a limited amount of time. You may also have to comply with a bewildering variety of state and federal regulations regarding safety and privacy. And you have a business to run!
We can help. Our computerized search packages are customized by industry and further refined to meet your needs. They are fast, accurate, discreet, and cost effective, with access to billions of records through hundreds of thousands of databases in 50 states and 200 countries. They can even be performed by you or your representative on our state-of-the-art web search interface, saving you time when you need the facts fast.
Here’s one last fact—knowing the truth before an employee becomes a problem thanks to a background check can save you from:
- Lost productivity
- Damaged reputation
- Material theft
- Criminal operations
- Liability costs
- Training losses
Why avoid other online searches – those who promise to find anything for you?
- Not FCRA compliant.
- Cost of each search may be cheaper, but you pay more if you do more than one search per person.
- Potential liability if you see information you shouldn’t see.
- Possible case of mistaken identity or identity theft leads you to make incorrect decision.
Work with us…
- We are FCRA compliant.
- Approximately 2% of all background screening companies are accredited.
- Cost effective.
- Manage the data so you see only what you are supposed to see.
- Determine cases of identity theft or mistaken identity.
Call us now at 888-381-6824 or complete the Contact Us form for more information and a free needs assessment.